.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIODE .... hangs by a thread

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Booty-licious!

Well, it arrived today, my new "IBM" Thinkpad, direct from the sovereign nation of Hong Kong. It is a thing of beauty ... but make no mistake about it: much like my paperback-sized aluminum cased Treo, it is a behemoth in every sense of the word.

At the lower left of the picture above - look at the size of that transformer brick!!!!

Truly, a deadly weapon:
Not only does the computer appear to be bigger and heavier than my 4 year old Inspiron, it's also thicker than the swamp-like humidity down here in the lowlands:

Of course, it's so worth it to be able to use the glorious nubbin known as the TrackPoint:


So what if the CTRL key and the Fn key are switched, and there's no Windows key? As long as I don't have to carry this monster more than 20-30 yards or so, it's all the high-falootin', bad-ass compootin' I need!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home