.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIODE .... hangs by a thread

Monday, July 25, 2005

The volume: crank it up

RHS, I have downloaded your new podcast. I eagerly await each new one like a lamb awaiting a pack of wolves. I'm proud to say I am the first and only subscriber to this podcast!!

Anyhow, I wanted to mention that the current one is too low in volume and I couldn't hear it well enough to listen for more than about 35 seconds. This is with all the volume levels all the way up, so that if Windows decides to give me that "Critical Stop" sound, my speakers and eardrums will surely rupture.

The loudness of your is only 80 dB ... you should consider using MP3Gain, a free tool, to normalize the volume of these podcasts to a target of about 95.0 dB prior to posting. This program also works wonders for all your MP3's, even the ones you legally obtained, and any changes it makes are completely undoable.

The podcast's opening segment of music was short, sweet, and memorable. Can't wait to hear the ending segment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home